January 31, 2014

Plans for the Blog...

I'm not quite sure how this blog will evolve but I have some goals in mind...

- To share activities and events to do with your children
- To share how to make your home child-proof and child-friendly
- To share craft activities that are age appropriate and educational
- To share recipes I use with my family and my daycare kids
- To share how I organize my daycare and kid space in my home, car, outdoors, etc.
- To share how to select a good daycare, what signs to look for, and how to treat your daycare provider so they treat you well in return
- To share traveling with children tips I've learned and come across over the years8
- To share ways to engage your children and keep them coming back for more
- To share the knowledge I've learned over the many years spent observing, learning from, and implementing lessons I've learned from child professionals
- To share the ups and downs that come along with being a parent
- To share what I have learned from my children, other children, and the readers
- To become a better observer of my children 

No comments:

Post a Comment