February 11, 2014

A is for Audrey & H is for Hunter

I love Pinterest! It is so full of wonderful ideas. I use Pinterest as inspiration for most of my diy projects. I take ideas from there and transform them into my own. I got the idea for this personal craft I made for each of my children's rooms using the initial of their first names.

Materials needed:
* Wooden letter (I got mine with a coupons from Michael's Craft Store)
* Scrapbook Paper
* Modge Podge and a sponge paint brush
* Letters (I used scrapbook paper and my Cricut but you could use stickers)
* Any other little embellishments you want to add (ex. glitter, paint, etc)
* Nails and hammer 



This was a very quick and simple DIY project. The thing that took the longest was waiting for the modge podge to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment