February 19, 2014

Monster Repellent Spray


A few months back while doing one of my late-night-I-can't-sleep-yet-I'm-so-tired searches on Pinterest I came across this adorable and very clever monster repellent spray idea! I pinned it "just-in-case" even though my daughter (and son) had not shown any fears toward monsters hiding out in their closets or under the bed....that was until a few nights ago.

I was so glad I pinned the post as it came in handy! I quickly pulled up the post, downloaded the label, and hit print! I grabbed a air freshener from my stock pile and some tape and within seconds it was ready to go!

My daughter (with the help of my husband) armed with the monster repellent spray went on a hunt that evening to rid the house of all things monster related! It was really cute to watch and my daughter was satisfied the monsters were gone! And as a plus the house smelled nice afterwards!

Note: We keep the spray (along with all our other cleaners) in a locked closet in the hallway which my daughter and son cannot get into without help from us. You can read more about toddler and infant proofing your house soon (the post is a work in progress right now!) In the mean time, go make yourself some monster spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment