February 18, 2014

Potty Training Must Have!

Is it strange to say I'm in love with our new toilet seat? If you have ever had to potty train using a portable potty chair, you know how much of a pain it is to empty into the toilet and clean the thing...every single time!

My daughter also decided to be "helpful" a few times... she would go on her own and dispose of it on her own making a little mess each time. Having a home daycare I have potty trained a few kids so each time I've dreaded this part. Why not make it easier? I thought there has to be something better than this!

Our new toilet seat with the potty seat down! 

Then one day as I was on pinterest I came across the solution! A built in potty seat! Within the week my husband bought it from the hardware store and installed it!

 Our new toilet seat with the toilet seat folded up! It fits right inside the lid!

It is so easy to clean. A bonus is that the lid is slow closing so no little pinched fingers! Here is a link to one online. We paid around $30 for ours! It is well worth it!

Note: I still have a portable seat that goes with us when we travel or spend the day at the grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment