March 23, 2014

Cheap Medicine Cabinet Makeover

Here is a cheap and super easy way to makeover the inside of your medicine cabinet!

 Before Picture 

 After Picture 

I love the end results! I found two different styles/patterns of contact paper. The marble one I used on the shelves in the medicine cabinet I found at Menard's and the black and white one used on the back I found at Target. (I've also found cute contact paper at the Dollar Tree though I've never used those ones....yet!) 

Using my measuring tape I measured the height and width of the inside of the cabinet. I then marked the correct measurements on the back of the contact paper and cut it to size. Then I peeled the backing off the contact paper and stuck it inside. It was really easy

Here is a close up:
 
I love it! It is really cute and I enjoy looking at it  every time I open the cabinet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment