April 24, 2014

A Good Reminder

This is a good reminder why I keep all non-washable and permanent markers up high or locked up in our house.

I stepped away with my infant son to change his diaper for only three minutes. My daughter said she had to go to the bathroom...she has been going to the bathroom for four months now alone so I didn't think anything of it. 

After I finished up with my son, I headed to the kitchen to jot down a quick item on our shopping list. My daughter walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen looking like this...


When I saw her I asked her what happened and her replay was "Nothing!"  but the evidence was written.... or should I say scribbled... all over her face! She then informed me that she "painted" the bathroom too!

This is what I discovered in the bathroom....a nice "painting" on the counter.....


...and the toilet seat... 


....and the toilet paper still on the roll and a towel! Thankfully it was just washable! 

After some baby wipes and a wet washcloth all was good again!


If she ever wants to audition for an upcoming smurf movie I know just the makeup she should use!

No comments:

Post a Comment