April 30, 2014

I Spy....10 Giraffe Spots!

Last night before bed I presented this "I Spy" book I've been working on for my kids! Their reactions were priceless! I loved it...they loved it!

Here is the front cover....


Last weekend I gathered up some toy items around the house and took pictures of them in a pile then loaded the pictures on the computer.

Next I pulled up my word document and posted the pictures and then looked for items in the picture for the kids to "spy".  I then made a list of items for them to find....some are easier than others.



Little People toys.... 

Mr. Potato Head parts.... 

Barnyard animals and toys....

I also photographed their bath toys for another page! 

All together there are eleven pages! I laminated the pages so the book can be read over and over again!

Here is the back page...


As the kids get older I'll add some new things for them to "spy". I purposely bound the book this way so I can add more pages in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment