May 2, 2014

Family Year Books

Before my kids were born I loved to scrapbook. After the kids were born I've found that I just do not have the time to scrapbook like I did before they were born. My last scrapbook stops at the summer of 2010...the same summer I became pregnant with my daughter.

I still take lots of pictures .... actually about a couple hundred more now. Time is going by so quickly that I want to try to capture every moment.

Here is a solution to what to do with all those pictures when you do not have time to scrapbook them....

I've created family year books! Here are my last two I've created thanks to help from Shutterfly. These books will run around $29.99 and up plus shipping. Sometimes if you are lucky you can find code discounts and apply them when they have deals/sales going on. I paid only $13 for one of these books using a code and pairing it with a promotional discount they were having that week!

Here are my family year books from 2012 & 2013....

The front covers:
* I used photographs of big events that happened during that year. 

Inside I included:
*birthday celebrations.... 


* holiday celebrations....

* family trips.....



*the announcement of a pregnancy and the gender reveal....


 *the birth of a new family member....

*and other imporant or family year book worthy pictures...

Don't forget to write on the side of the family year book!


And you can put pictures or writing on the back of the family year books as well!


Now I won't feel bad if I do not get back to scrapbooking for a while and those pictures are not just sitting around on my computer waiting to be printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment