February 5, 2014

A is for....


Today I made uppercase and lowercase alphabet cards on the computer to use with my three year old daughter. She is showing a lot of interest in identifying letters and signs of beginning reading. I included her in picking out the images to use on the flashcards. She was really excited to help mommy. I printed these flashcards on plain white printer paper but you could print it on any paper you would like. A thicker card stock paper would work wonderfully. If you own or have access to a laminator you could do laminate them as well. We did! This way we can use them over and over again. I can reuse them with my daycare kiddos and when my son is a bit older! They were so simple to make that I wish I made them long ago! I always hold off on making these kind of things because I think they are going to take so much time to make and then I jump right in and find out I should have started sooner! If you do not have time to make your own you can get a copy of mine here!

Uppercase ABC Cards.pdf



Lowercase ABC Cards.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment