February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have a tradition that every Valentine's Day we make some homemade yummy treats! This year we made mini chocolate heart shaped cakes and chocolate cupcakes. My daughter had a blast putting pink and purple sprinkles on top.
 

I'm always searching the internet, looking at pinterest, and secretly peaking at my friends on Facebook to come up with new and exciting ideas. I was very excited this past summer when I found a 25 cent mini heart shaped cake pan at a garage sale. Bonus: it looked like it had never been used. I've been waiting for today to get it out! So happy with how they all turned out. I also picked up on clearance last year after Valentine's Day cute heart printed cupcake wrappers for around 50 cents! Now the hard part is to not eat all the yummy treats before we get them handed out to family and friends!



Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment