March 18, 2014

Organizing Earrings

Stud Earrings:

While cleaning out and organizing my bedroom this past weekend I decided I needed a better way to organize and display my earrings. Before this weekend they were shoved away in a drawer were I'd regularly forget about them. I'd wind up rotating between the same three pairs.

Here is the solution I came up with....





I found this jewelry organizer at Walmart for just under $10. My favorite part is that it hangs nicely in the closet with my clothing. I decided to put each pair of earrings on a lavender piece of card stock so they would stay together and face forward. I also like that the hook on the top rotates to allow me to have a better look!

Hanging Earrings:

Here is how I've organized and displayed my hanging and hoop earrings....



This took a little more work but not much! All you need is a picture frame (remove the glass), cute scrapbook paper or card stock, ribbon, a glue stick and hot glue. So easy and super cute! It turns my earrings into a work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment